“Building leaders, strengthening the lives and sharpening the skills”
- Applicants should be between 18 to 30 years old.
- Has started their own initiative to address a social or environmental problem.
- Has built a team and create positive change in their community.
- Has creative ideas and able to work virtually.
- Dedicated mentorship support from a team of experts globally.
- Monthly virtual interaction with leading social entrepreneurs, policymakers, media professionals and business leaders.
- Invitation to virtual and in-person community retreats (Learning Journeys).
- Opportunities to create systemic changes in your city working with leading social entrepreneurs.